Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30

I picked up our March Angel Food box on Saturday. We ate half the rib-eye steaks and half a bag of the french fries and still have the rest of the box to use this week and next. I am NOT going to the supermarket this week. No, I am not. Little experiment here, I am going to see how far I can make this box and the rest of my pantry go. We are going on a short, cheap vacation next Wednesday and I am going to stretch it until we get back, after Easter. Of course, we'll be eating Easter dinner at the grandparents so that will help, but with the extra cash we'll be spending on our yee-haw Arkansas trip we just don't have the money for anything else until April 15. I think I can do this. Wish me luck.

So far in April: $30.00 for the Angel Food box.

No comments:

Post a Comment