Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9

No spending on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Well, except to pay the jumpy house man and the big cookie place. But that goes on our birthday budget.

I won't be spending today or tomorrow either because I AM NOT going to the grocery store this week. I think I can make it all week on stuff we have here.

Our dinner menu for this week is:

Monday: Cheezy Cabbage Casserole with baked potatoes
Tuesday: Chicken Fritters with mashed potatoes and carrot slices
Wednesday: I'm going to the rodeo with a friend and the husband can do whatever the heck he wants for dinner.
Thursday: Chicken Stir-Fry over rice with potstickers
Friday: Gumbo
Saturday: Steak and baked sweet potatoes and carrot slices
Sunday: Leftovers

Everything except the gumbo came from Angel Food Ministries. The gumbo was made by my mom at Christmas and promptly frozen for just this sort of occasion.

1 comment:

  1. I may share this on my blog but too excited to wait!
    Walgreens
    garnier fructise hair product- $2.99
    easy saver coupon- $2.00
    newspaper coupon- $1.00
    Went on a Tuesday and they give 15% military discount!

    I think I made a profit!!!

    Does it mean I have serious issues to get excited over this?

    ReplyDelete